Gidi has published a variety of academic works on Tibetan Buddhist Philosophy and the Psychology of Yoga:
- Ifergan, G 2012, ‘Approaching Cultural Icons of the Past: Śaṅkara and Longchenpa’, in L Brennan and A Weigold (eds.), Re-thinking India: Perceptions from Australia, Readworthy Publications, New Delhi, pp.245-264.
- Ifergan, G 2014, The Man from Samyé: Longchenpa on Praxis, its Negation and Liberation, doctoral thesis, Aditya Prakashan, Delhi, India. https://www.amazon.com/Man-Samye-Longchenpa-Negation-Liberation/dp/8177421328/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478126685&sr=8-1&keywords=gidi+ifergan
- Ifergan, G 2015, שלילה וחירות במשנתו של לונגצ’נפה (Negation and Liberation in Longchenpa’s Teachings), Resling Publishing, Israel. http://www.resling.co.il/book.asp?series_id=&book_id=869&back=catalog
- Ifergan, G 2016, ‘Erasing Tracks: Longchenpa and Bataille on Praxis, its Negation and Liberation’, Philosophy East and West, vol. 66, no. 1, pp. 177-193.
- Ifergan, G 2018, גילוי העצמי בפסיכולוגיה של היוגה (Self-discovery in the Psychology of Yoga), Resling Publishing, Israel. http://www.resling.co.il/book.asp?series_id=&book_id=1062&back=catalog. Forthcoming in English.
- ‘Vivekānanda on Vedānta and Buddhism’. To be published by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) as a proceeding of the 2015 conference on SWĀMI VIVEKĀNANDA: Assessing the Man & His Contributions, Melbourne.